Mc Lean, VA
Dovel Technologies, LLC.
Perform software application development and support. Perform analysis of the requirements at hand using modern software development methodologies and outline the design of the software based on the outcome of the analysis phase. Apply development design patterns and design methodologies, including Object-Oriented Design and Analysis, and Domain-Driven Design. Leverage common architectural styles and patterns such as SOA, Microservice, Layered, Clean, Event Sourcing, and CQRS. Apply quality techniques and practices such as automated unit testing, Test Driven Design/Development, Java performance analysis, and
continuous integration. Design modifications and execute software solutions. Design and develop RESTful APIs. Create and maintain system documentation and artifacts. Provide support for critical production issues.
A Bachelor’s degree or the foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or a related field plus 2 years of experience in a software development occupation. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance. The required experience must include:
- 2 years of experience working in Agile or Scrum environment.
- 2 years of experience working with Java 8+, Hibernate, Maven, and REST Services
- 2 years of experience with relational databases such as Oracle, Postgresql, or similar.
- 1 year of experience with Spring Boot.
- 1 year of experience working with AWS platform services, including application and service deployment in AWS.
- 1 year of experience working with containerized (Docker) applications and services.
Work location: 7901 Jones Branch Drive, Suite 600, McLean, VA 22102.
If interested, send resume or curriculum vitae to email@example.com and reference SEDA.